Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Audioslave's new album

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Audioslave's new album

    http://www.audioslave.com/

    First single is kickass.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Audioslave's new album

    Rumor is its their last as well. The new Slayer album is terrible, its 10-12 songs that all sound the same and sound like the same thing they have been making for the last 20 years. KK is talented but repeats himself and his styles sound the same record after record.
    The 3 most over hyped bands of all time in my opinion, 1. Zeppelin 2. Kiss 3. Slayer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave's new album

    anyone gave a listen to the new Stone Sour album??
    buddy of mine gave me a bootleg of it the other day, some great stuff
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave's new album

    bray..do you like Mastodon? I've got the new one that comes out next month and it's AMAZING!! If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll tell you were to get it. Album of the year, without a doubt.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Audioslave's new album

    I never really gotinto them honestly, so far of 06 (I think its 06 anyway) I think In Flames "Come Clairty" is the best album I have heard.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Audioslave's new album

    I've liked Mastodon more and more with each album. Leviathan is what really made me like them. I think they've gotten better with each album. The vocals and guitar are just great on this new one. It'll gain them alot of new fans.

    You can listen to two of the new songs off of Blood Mountain here. Capillarian Crest and Crystal Skull. I like Sleeping Giant off the new one alot. Josh Homme from QOTSA also does some vocals on the new one.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •